Sunday 27 November 2011

Macro Monday - 703 (or 704)

There was a ‘fun day’ at school this week – the Grade 6 kids are nearing the end of Primary School and they get to organize a day of fun and games.

One of the games was “Guess the number of Sweets in the jar” and with a guess of 703 my daughter got within one of the real figure! While the outcome may not please our dentist or the diabetic association – it caused (and continues to cause!) much excitement.


Thought the colours would lend themselves to a bit of a close up.

You can find more macro shots here at Macro Monday.

Enjoy the close ups!

15 comments:

  1. oh, pass it over, and i'll help reduce that number for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Yum dad..never mind the dentist!!! ...the candyman's in town!!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colourful! And congratulations to your daughter who came so close to the actual number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lucky guess, and such cheerful colors! I have to focus on the colors, and not on what they would taste like as I don't eat anything with sugar in it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sa-weet! Literally....enjoy...in moderation, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a playful shot...it is such a joy to see such bright colors during a season in the northern hemisphere that is often so gray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright colors! How wonderful for your daughter to have such a good guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy goodness! I'll take the spearmint leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forget the dentist! LOvely colours. You asked me whether the butterfly was in my garden- yes, it and many other butterflies visit my garden. I am very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great guess! How much sweetness and color!

    Have a nice day
    oa.s

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun and yummy too! I hope your little girl enjoys this wonderful treat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun shot - great colors.

    Happy MM

    ReplyDelete